ONE MORE KISS features Matt Reed who is the guitarist for the band Shaughnessy. Right now the band is on hiatus and Matt is in hiding after failing in a big way in his Broadway debut. For now he’s living without anyone waiting on him, but while the band was on tour? That was another story. None of the guys were divas, but they certainly had some items they couldn’t live without.
Here’s a list of the top five things the band “demanded” be in their dressing room at all of their concerts:
- Double-stuff Oreos.They were big on snacking and this was one of their favorites!
- Beverage assortment (back in their wilder days) that consisted of one case of Coca Cola, four bottles of Jack Daniels, two cases of North Carolina brewed beer, four pitchers of sweet iced tea and two cases of chilled bottled water and plenty of ice!
- Clean leather sofas in each dressing room so that each of them could crash and rest before or after a show
- Ambient sound machines.Each of the guys gets ready for their shows in their own ways and having time to “get in the zone” before each show was crucial.With all of the noise that goes with setting up beforehand, the use of white noise in each dressing room helped them each prepare.
- Ralph Lauren bath towels.These luxurious towels were a must for pre and post concert showers.Four towels per band member were provided at each venue.
Series: Shaughnessy: Band on the Run (Book 1)
Publisher: Sourcebooks Casablanca (February 7, 2017)
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Buy: Amazon, Kindle, IndieBound, The Book Depository
MATT REED IS HIDING
…from his fans
…from his past
…from a failure too painful to contemplate
Most of all, Matt is hiding from himself.
VIVIENNE FORRESTER IS A WOMAN WHO GIVES HER ALL
…to her friends and family
…to her online food blog
…to the man she loves
Vivienne will try anything and everything to coax Matt out of his self-imposed exile. But for this to work, Matt is going to have to meet her halfway…
a Rafflecopter giveaway
New York Times and USA Today Bestseller/contemporary romance writer Samantha Chase released her debut novel, Jordan's Return, in November 2011. Although she waited until she was in her 40's to publish for the first time, writing has been a lifelong passion. Her motivation to take that step was her students: teaching creative writing to elementary age students all the way up through high school and encouraging those students to follow their writing dreams gave Samantha the confidence to take that step as well.
When she's not working on a new story, she spends her time reading contemporary romances, playing way too many games of Scrabble or Solitaire on Facebook and spending time with her husband of 25 years and their two sons in North Carolina.